Suitable for all types of real estate including residential, commercial, land, farms and estates. Offers an accelerated seller-controlled process that realizes market value through competitive bidding. High sales success rates result from matching motivated sellers with serious and pre-qualified buyers.
With our full time Real Estate Sales Director and support staff, we offer our clients a guided and reliable method for selling real estate. Our proven marketing plan draws prospective buyers to the property.
- Seller sets the terms, not the buyer.
- Quick results reduce long-term carrying costs.
- Sold "As Is". No contingencies or repairs to lower the price or delay settlement.
- Large non-refundable deposit.
- No "after sale" negotiations or delays. Settlement in 30 to 45 days.
- Comparative market analysis and/or appraisal to establish realistic market value and set reserve.
- Competitive commission rate.
- Formulate and execute an aggressive marketing plan for your property.
- Prepare and strategically place professional print and online advertising designed for your property.
- Develop, print, and distribute a complete property Bidder Packet for potential buyers. This provides detailed real estate information including seller's disclosures, deed(s), plot plan, tax information, terms and conditions, agreement of sale and more.
- Preparation and staging of property for showings and open house.
- Staff open house and provide report on attendance and interest to seller.
- All private showings conducted by auction staff.
- Upon sale, execute all related documents, disclosures, and agreements.
- Work with buyer and seller through closing.
Combining our Real Estate and Onsite Auction services can provide our clients with complete management of all aspects of downsizing or divesting real and personal property. Just hand us the keys and we will do the rest!
Sell your property at auction!
We are currently looking for Commercial, Residential, and Agricultural Properties, Land, and Estates.
For more information, click HERE